Publishing research using ab41859? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41859 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Yu XX et al. Defining multistep cell fate decision pathways during pancreatic development at single-cell resolution. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30737258
- Argenziano M et al. Electrophysiologic Characterization of Calcium Handling in Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Atrial Cardiomyocytes. Stem Cell Reports 10:1867-1878 (2018). PubMed: 29731429
- Lilis I et al. The expression of p-mTOR and COUP-TFII correlates with increased lymphangiogenesis and lymph node metastasis in prostate adenocarcinoma. Urol Oncol 36:311.e27-311.e35 (2018). PubMed: 29544697
- Park JK et al. Role of Notch1 in the arterial specification and angiogenic potential of mouse embryonic stem cell-derived endothelial cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:197 (2018). PubMed: 30021650
- Jamal M et al. Derivation and characterization of putative craniofacial mesenchymal progenitor cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cell Res 33:100-109 (2018). PubMed: 30340089
- Kim BJ & Scott DA Mouse model reveals the role of RERE in cerebellar foliation and the migration and maturation of Purkinje cells. PLoS One 9:e87518 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 24466353
- Chan CM et al. A signature motif mediating selective interactions of BCL11A with the NR2E/F subfamily of orphan nuclear receptors. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23975195
- Zaitseva M et al. Aberrant expression and regulation of NR2F2 and CTNNB1 in uterine fibroids. Reproduction 146:91-102 (2013). PubMed: 23704310
- Williams C et al. Gene expression in murine mammary epithelial stem cell-like cells shows similarities to human breast cancer gene expression. Breast Cancer Res 11:R26 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19426500