Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NR5A2 / LRH1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NR5A2 / LRH1 antibody
See all NR5A2 / LRH1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NR5A2 / LRH1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Xenopus tropicalis
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 143-541 of Human NR5A2/ LRH1 (Uniprot ID O00482).
- Recombinant Human NR5A2 / LRH1 protein (ab81844) can be used as a positive control in WB. Mouse liver whole cell lysate; Human ESC cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab153944 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionBinds to the sequence element 5'-AACGACCGACCTTGAG-3' of the enhancer II of hepatitis B virus genes, a critical cis-element of their expression and regulation. May be responsible for the liver-specific activity of enhancer II, probably in combination with other hepatocyte transcription factors. Key regulator of cholesterol 7-alpha-hydroxylase gene (CYP7A) expression in liver. May also contribute to the regulation of pancreas-specific genes and play important roles in embryonic development.
Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in pancreas, less in liver, very low levels in heart and lung. Expressed in the Hep-G2 cell line. Isoform 1 and isoform 2 seem to be present in fetal and adult liver and Hep-G2 cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR5 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha-1-fetoprotein transcription factor antibody
- B1-binding factor antibody
- B1F antibody
ab153944 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- van Veen JE et al. Mutationally-activated PI3'-kinase-a promotes de-differentiation of lung tumors initiated by the BRAFV600E oncoprotein kinase. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31452510
- Liu Y et al. LRH1 as a promising prognostic biomarker and predictor of metastasis in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Thorac Cancer 9:1725-1732 (2018). PubMed: 30273983
- Guo J et al. Liver receptor homolog 1 influences blastocyst hatching in pigs. J Reprod Dev 62:297-303 (2016). IF . PubMed: 26971889