Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NRF1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NRF1 antibody
See all NRF1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NRF1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 359-408 (WATLQGGEMTIQTTQASEATQAVASLAEAAVAASQEMQQGATVTMALNS E) of Human NRF1 (NP_005002)
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant Human NRF1 protein
- transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86516 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionTranscription factor that activates the expression of the EIF2S1 (EIF2-alpha) gene. Links the transcriptional modulation of key metabolic genes to cellular growth and development. Implicated in the control of nuclear genes required for respiration, heme biosynthesis, and mitochondrial DNA transcription and replication.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with strongest expression in skeletal muscle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NRF1/Ewg family.
modificationsPhosphorylation enhances DNA binding.
- Information by UniProt
- alpha pal antibody
- alpha palindromic binding protein antibody
- Alpha palindromic-binding protein antibody
Anti-NRF1 antibody (ab86516) at 1 µg/ml + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human prostate tissue labelling NRF1 with ab86516 at 10µg/ml.
ab86516 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Chung E et al. Maternal exercise upregulates mitochondrial gene expression and increases enzyme activity of fetal mouse hearts. Physiol Rep 5:N/A (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28292876
- Wei DW et al. NRF1 and ZSCAN10 bind to the promoter region of the SIX1 gene and their effects body measurements in Qinchuan cattle. Sci Rep 7:7867 (2017). PubMed: 28801681
- Meparishvili M et al. A Proteomic Study of Memory After Imprinting in the Domestic Chick. Front Behav Neurosci 9:319 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26635566
- Rivalin R et al. The NFL-TBS.40-63 anti-glioblastoma peptide disrupts microtubule and mitochondrial networks in the T98G glioma cell line. PLoS One 9:e98473 (2014). WB ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 24896268