Publishing research using ab175932? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab175932 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Mikó E et al. Lithocholic acid, a bacterial metabolite reduces breast cancer cell proliferation and aggressiveness. Biochim Biophys Acta N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29655782
- Lu Y et al. Mitophagy is required for brown adipose tissue mitochondrial homeostasis during cold challenge. Sci Rep 8:8251 (2018). PubMed: 29844467
- Huang CL et al. Gastrodia elata alleviates mutant huntingtin aggregation through mitochondrial function and biogenesis mediation. Phytomedicine 39:75-84 (2018). PubMed: 29433686
- Saha P et al. Activation of cyclin D1 affects mitochondrial mass following traumatic brain injury. Neurobiol Dis 118:108-116 (2018). PubMed: 30010002
- Zheng J et al. Sirt3 Ameliorates Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Dysfunction After Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Diabetic Rats. Front Neurosci 12:414 (2018). PubMed: 29970985
- Wang X et al. Hypoxia reduces testosterone synthesis in mouse Leydig cells by inhibiting NRF1-activated StAR expression. Oncotarget 8:16401-16413 (2017). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 28146428
- Lin H et al. Early cerebellar deficits in mitochondrial biogenesis and respiratory chain complexes in the KIKO mouse model of Friedreich ataxia. Dis Model Mech 10:1343-1352 (2017). PubMed: 29125827
- Kirienko NV et al. Mitophagy confers resistance to siderophore-mediated killing by Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:1821-6 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25624506