For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab175932? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab175932 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Mikó E et al. Lithocholic acid, a bacterial metabolite reduces breast cancer cell proliferation and aggressiveness. Biochim Biophys Acta N/A:N/A (2018).
- Lu Y et al. Mitophagy is required for brown adipose tissue mitochondrial homeostasis during cold challenge. Sci Rep 8:8251 (2018).
- Huang CL et al. Gastrodia elata alleviates mutant huntingtin aggregation through mitochondrial function and biogenesis mediation. Phytomedicine 39:75-84 (2018).
- Wang X et al. Hypoxia reduces testosterone synthesis in mouse Leydig cells by inhibiting NRF1-activated StAR expression. Oncotarget 8:16401-16413 (2017).
- Lin H et al. Early cerebellar deficits in mitochondrial biogenesis and respiratory chain complexes in the KIKO mouse model of Friedreich ataxia. Dis Model Mech 10:1343-1352 (2017).
- Kirienko NV et al. Mitophagy confers resistance to siderophore-mediated killing by Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:1821-6 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"