Publishing research using ab180845? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab180845 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hu T et al. Clinicopathologic significance of CXCR4 and Nrf2 in colorectal cancer. J Biomed Res 27:283-90 (2013). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 23885267
- Ma J et al. PALB2 interacts with KEAP1 to promote NRF2 nuclear accumulation and function. Mol Cell Biol 32:1506-17 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22331464
- Scannevin RH et al. Fumarates promote cytoprotection of central nervous system cells against oxidative stress via the nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2 pathway. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 341:274-84 (2012). PubMed: 22267202
- Kim AD et al. Increased glutathione synthesis following nrf2 activation by vanadyl sulfate in human chang liver cells. Int J Mol Sci 12:8878-94 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22272109
- Elisia I et al. Tryptophan from human milk induces oxidative stress and upregulates the Nrf-2-mediated stress response in human intestinal cell lines. J Nutr 141:1417-23 (2011). PubMed: 21677072
- Rao VA et al. The antioxidant transcription factor nrf2 negatively regulates autophagy and growth arrest induced by the anticancer redox agent mitoquinone. J Biol Chem 285:34447-59 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20805228
- Jiang T et al. High Levels of Nrf2 Determine Chemoresistance in Type II Endometrial Cancer. Cancer Res 70:5486-96 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20530669
- Rachakonda G et al. Increased cell migration and plasticity in Nrf2-deficient cancer cell lines. Oncogene 29:3703-14 (2010). IP ; Human . PubMed: 20440267
- Arlt A et al. Increased proteasome subunit protein expression and proteasome activity in colon cancer relate to an enhanced activation of nuclear factor E2-related factor 2 (Nrf2). Oncogene 28:3983-96 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 19734940
- Turpaev K & Drapier JC Stimulatory effect of benzylidenemalononitrile tyrphostins on expression of NO-dependent genes in U-937 monocytic cells. Eur J Pharmacol 606:1-8 (2009). PubMed: 19374863