Publishing research using ab180844? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab180844 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ji L et al. Nrf2 pathway regulates multidrug-resistance-associated protein 1 in small cell lung cancer. PLoS One 8:e63404 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23667609
- Bhaskaran N et al. Induction of heme oxygenase-1 by chamomile protects murine macrophages against oxidative stress. Life Sci 90:1027-33 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22683429
- Li Y et al. Mechanism of chemical activation of Nrf2. PLoS One 7:e35122 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22558124
- Im JY et al. DJ-1 induces thioredoxin 1 expression through the Nrf2 pathway. Hum Mol Genet 21:3013-24 (2012). PubMed: 22492997
- Kim AD et al. Increased glutathione synthesis following nrf2 activation by vanadyl sulfate in human chang liver cells. Int J Mol Sci 12:8878-94 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22272109
- Murakami G et al. Chemical library screening identifies a small molecule that downregulates SOD1 transcription for drugs to treat amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. J Biomol Screen 16:405-14 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21364087
- Niture SK et al. Antioxidant-induced modification of INrf2 cysteine 151 and PKC-delta-mediated phosphorylation of Nrf2 serine 40 are both required for stabilization and nuclear translocation of Nrf2 and increased drug resistance. J Cell Sci 122:4452-64 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19920073