Publishing research using ab4641? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4641 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang W et al. Brr6 and Brl1 locate to nuclear pore complex assembly sites to promote their biogenesis. J Cell Biol 217:877-894 (2018). PubMed: 29439116
- Rüthnick D et al. Characterization of spindle pole body duplication reveals a regulatory role for nuclear pore complexes. J Cell Biol 216:2425-2442 (2017). PubMed: 28659328
- Colombi P et al. The transmission of nuclear pore complexes to daughter cells requires a cytoplasmic pool of Nsp1. J Cell Biol 203:215-32 (2013). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 24165936
- Ringel AE et al. Yeast Tdh3 (glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase) is a Sir2-interacting factor that regulates transcriptional silencing and rDNA recombination. PLoS Genet 9:e1003871 (2013). ICC/IF ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 24146631
- Beach A et al. Mitochondrial membrane lipidome defines yeast longevity. Aging (Albany NY) 5:551-74 (2013). PubMed: 23924582
- Motwani T et al. Sir3 and epigenetic inheritance of silent chromatin in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Mol Cell Biol 32:2784-93 (2012). ICC/IF ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 22586263