Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NT5C2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NT5C2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NT5C2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment, containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 108 and 332 of Human NT5C2.
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900) can be used as a positive control in WB. H1299 and HeLaS3 whole cell lysate, OVCA tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96084 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionMay have a critical role in the maintenance of a constant composition of intracellular purine/pyrimidine nucleotides in cooperation with other nucleotidases. Preferentially hydrolyzes inosine 5'-monophosphate (IMP) and other purine nucleotides.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'(3')-deoxyribonucleotidase family.
- Information by UniProt
- 5' nucleotidase (purine) cytosolic type B antibody
- 5NTC_HUMAN antibody
- cN II antibody
ab96084 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tzoneva G et al. Activating mutations in the NT5C2 nucleotidase gene drive chemotherapy resistance in relapsed ALL. Nat Med 19:368-71 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23377281
- Meyer JA et al. Relapse-specific mutations in NT5C2 in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Nat Genet 45:290-4 (2013). PubMed: 23377183