Publishing research using ab2734? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2734 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Gorsch LC et al. A conditional allele of the novel repeat-containing yeast nucleoporin RAT7/NUP159 causes both rapid cessation of mRNA export and reversible clustering of nuclear pore complexes. J Cell Biol 129:939-55 (1995). PubMed: 7744966
- Guan T et al. Structural analysis of the p62 complex, an assembly of O-linked glycoproteins that localizes near the central gated channel of the nuclear pore complex. Mol Biol Cell 6:1591-603 (1995). PubMed: 8589458
- Byrd DA et al. Tpr, a large coiled coil protein whose amino terminus is involved in activation of oncogenic kinases, is localized to the cytoplasmic surface of the nuclear pore complex. J Cell Biol 127:1515-26 (1994). PubMed: 7798308
- Greber UF & Gerace L Nuclear protein import is inhibited by an antibody to a lumenal epitope of a nuclear pore complex glycoprotein. J Cell Biol 116:15-30 (1992). PubMed: 1370490
- Sterne-Marr R et al. O-linked glycoproteins of the nuclear pore complex interact with a cytosolic factor required for nuclear protein import. J Cell Biol 116:271-80 (1992). PubMed: 1730755
- Holt GD et al. Nuclear pore complex glycoproteins contain cytoplasmically disposed O-linked N-acetylglucosamine. J Cell Biol 104:1157-64 (1987). PubMed: 3571327
- Snow CM et al. Monoclonal antibodies identify a group of nuclear pore complex glycoproteins. J Cell Biol 104:1143-56 (1987). PubMed: 2437126