Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Nuclear Receptor Corepressor NCoR
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Nuclear Receptor Corepressor NCoR antibody
See all Nuclear Receptor Corepressor NCoR primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Nuclear Receptor Corepressor NCoR
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to NCoR1,variant 1, Genbank Accession number AF044209, SwissProt ID O75376.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 789-957 of Human Nuclear Receptor Corepressor NCoR
- HeLa nuclear lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Chromatin Modifying Enzymes
- Class II / Hda1 Class
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24552 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 270 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 270 kDa).|
FunctionMediates transcriptional repression by certain nuclear receptors. Part of a complex which promotes histone deacetylation and the formation of repressive chromatin structures which may impede the access of basal transcription factors.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the N-CoR nuclear receptor corepressors family.
Contains 2 SANT domains.
DomainThe N-terminal region contains three independent domains that are capable of mediating transcriptional repression (RD1, RD2 and RD3).
The C-terminal region contains two separate nuclear receptor-interacting domains (ID1 and ID2), each of which contains a conserved sequence referred to as the CORNR box. This motif is necessary and sufficient for binding to unligated nuclear hormone receptors, while sequences flanking the CORNR box determine the precise nuclear hormone receptor specificity.
modificationsUbiquitinated; mediated by SIAH2 and leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- hN CoR antibody
- hNCoR antibody
- KIAA1047 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab24552 has been referenced in 34 publications.
- Castellaro AM et al. Tumor-Associated Macrophages Induce Endocrine Therapy Resistance in ER+ Breast Cancer Cells. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30736340
- Legrand N et al. PPARß/d recruits NCOR and regulates transcription reinitiation of ANGPTL4. Nucleic Acids Res 47:9573-9591 (2019). PubMed: 31428774
- Tan J et al. Abnormally localized DLK1 interacts with NCOR1 in non-small cell lung cancer cell nuclear. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31661545
- Popov DV et al. Effect of aerobic training on baseline expression of signaling and respiratory proteins in human skeletal muscle. Physiol Rep 6:e13868 (2018). PubMed: 30198217
- Wu Y et al. Tamoxifen Resistance in Breast Cancer Is Regulated by the EZH2-ERa-GREB1 Transcriptional Axis. Cancer Res 78:671-684 (2018). PubMed: 29212856