Publishing research using ab52644? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52644 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zeng et al. Knockdown of nucleophosmin 1 suppresses proliferation of triple-negative breast cancer cells through activating CDH1/Skp2/p27kip1 pathway. Cancer Manag Res 11:143-156 (2019). PubMed: 30613163
- Marsh LA et al. BASP1 interacts with oestrogen receptor a and modifies the tamoxifen response. Cell Death Dis 8:e2771 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28492543
- Chang CY et al. Up-regulation of ribosome biogenesis by MIR196A2 genetic variation promotes endometriosis development and progression. Oncotarget 7:76713-76725 (2016). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27741504
- Nouri K et al. Biophysical Characterization of Nucleophosmin Interactions with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Rev and Herpes Simplex Virus US11. PLoS One 10:e0143634 (2015). PubMed: 26624888
- Vishwamitra D et al. The transcription factors Ik-1 and MZF1 downregulate IGF-IR expression in NPM-ALK? T-cell lymphoma. Mol Cancer 14:53 (2015). PubMed: 25884514
- Cirillo F et al. Molecular Mechanisms of Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator Activity in Human Breast Cancer Cells: Identification of Novel Nuclear Cofactors of Antiestrogen-ERa Complexes by Interaction Proteomics. J Proteome Res : (2012). PubMed: 23170835
- Krust B et al. Targeting surface nucleolin with multivalent HB-19 and related Nucant pseudopeptides results in distinct inhibitory mechanisms depending on the malignant tumor cell type. BMC Cancer 11:333 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21812966
- Ambrosino C et al. Identification of a hormone-regulated dynamic nuclear actin network associated with estrogen receptor alpha in human breast cancer cell nuclei. Mol Cell Proteomics 9:1352-67 (2010). PubMed: 20308691