Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NUDT21/CFIM25
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NUDT21/CFIM25 antibody
See all NUDT21/CFIM25 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NUDT21/CFIM25
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Pig
Recombinant fragment within Human NUDT21/CFIM25 aa 1-227. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: O43809
- SK-N-SH , IMR32 and SK-N-AS whole cell lysate/extracts; mouse fore brain, mouse ovary and rat middle brain tissue.
This product was previously labelled as NUDT21
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183660 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
FunctionComponent of the cleavage factor Im (CFIm) complex that plays a key role in pre-mRNA 3'-processing. Involved in association with CPSF6 or CPSF7 in pre-MRNA 3'-end poly(A) site cleavage and poly(A) addition. NUDT21/CPSF5 binds to cleavage and polyadenylation RNA substrates. The homodimer mediates simultaneous sequence-specific recognition of two 5'-UGUA-3' elements within the pre-mRNA. Binds to, but does not hydrolyze mono- and di-adenosine nucleotides. May have a role in mRNA export.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family. CPSF5 subfamily.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
modificationsAcetylated mainly by p300/CBP, recruited to the complex by CPSF6. Acetylation decreases interaction with PAPAO. Deacetylated by the class I/II HDACs, HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC10, and by the class III HDACs, SIRT1 AND SIRT2.
Cellular localizationNucleus. In punctate subnuclear structures localized adjacent to nuclear speckles, called paraspeckles.
- Information by UniProt
- CFIM 25 antibody
- CFIM25 antibody
- Cleavage and polyadenylation specific factor 5 25 kD subunit antibody
All lanes : Anti-NUDT21/CFIM25 antibody (ab183660) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : SK-N-SH whole cell lysate/extract
Lane 2 : IMR32 whole cell lysate/extract
Lane 3 : SK-N-AS whole cell lysate/extract
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
12 % SDS-PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse fore brain tissue labeling NUDT21/CFIM25 with ab183660 at 1/500 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse ovary tissue labeling NUDT21/CFIM25 with ab183660 at 1/500 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded rat middle brain tissue labeling NUDT21/CFIM25 with ab183660 at 1/500 dilution.
ab183660 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xiong M et al. NUDT21 inhibits bladder cancer progression through ANXA2 and LIMK2 by alternative polyadenylation. Theranostics 9:7156-7167 (2019). PubMed: 31695759
- Wang Y et al. CFIm25 inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis by suppressing the p38 and JNK/c-Jun signaling pathways. Oncotarget 9:11783-11793 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29545935
- Zhang L & Zhang W Knockdown of NUDT21 inhibits proliferation and promotes apoptosis of human K562 leukemia cells through ERK pathway. Cancer Manag Res 10:4311-4323 (2018). PubMed: 30349365