Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Nuf2
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Nuf2 antibody
See all Nuf2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Nuf2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken, Human
Predicted to work with: Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
- HeLa cells and cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122962 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000. Methanol fixation is recommended for immunofluorescence staining.|
FunctionActs as a component of the essential kinetochore-associated NDC80 complex, which is required for chromosome segregation and spindle checkpoint activity. Required for kinetochore integrity and the organization of stable microtubule binding sites in the outer plate of the kinetochore.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NUF2 family.
modificationsCan be phosphorylated by AURKA and AURKB.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Localizes to kinetochores from late prophase to anaphase. Localizes specifically to the outer plate of the kinetochore.
- Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 106 antibody
- CDCA 1 antibody
- CDCA1 antibody
Anti-Nuf2 antibody (ab122962) at 1/5000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
ab122962 at 1/500 dilution staining Nuf2 in Methanol-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence (green) showing localization to kinetochores at the stages of prometaphase to anaphase. Chromosomes were stained by DAPI (violet).
ab122962 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Addis Jones O et al. PLK1 facilitates chromosome biorientation by suppressing centromere disintegration driven by BLM-mediated unwinding and spindle pulling. Nat Commun 10:2861 (2019). PubMed: 31253795
- Petsalaki E et al. Chmp4c is required for stable kinetochore-microtubule attachments. Chromosoma N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29968190
- Hu P et al. siRNA-mediated knockdown against NUF2 suppresses pancreatic cancer proliferation in vitro and in vivo. Biosci Rep 35:N/A (2015). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25370920
- Xu P et al. B56-PP2A regulates motor dynamics for mitotic chromosome alignment. J Cell Sci 127:4567-73 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25179604