Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [A73-B/D12] to NuMA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgM
Product nameAnti-NuMA antibody [A73-B/D12]
See all NuMA primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [A73-B/D12] to NuMA
SpecificityReacts with an intracellular 228 kD protein found in the nucleus during interphase.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Live Ls 174T cells (human colon carcinoma).
- Tonsil, Thymus, Spleen.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
FunctionMay be a structural component of the nucleus.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. Dissociates from condensing chromosomes during early prophase, before the complete disintegration of the nuclear lamina. As mitosis progresses it reassociates with telophase chromosomes very early during nuclear reformation, before substantial accumulation of lamins on chromosomal surfaces is evident.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells antibody
- NMP 22 antibody
- Nuclear matrix protein 22 antibody
ab5675 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Beckmann D et al. Hippocampal Synaptic Plasticity, Spatial Memory, and Neurotransmitter Receptor Expression Are Profoundly Altered by Gradual Loss of Hearing Ability. Cereb Cortex 30:4581-4596 (2020). PubMed: 32202614
- Abd-Elrahman KS et al. Autophagy is increased following either pharmacological or genetic silencing of mGluR5 signaling in Alzheimer's disease mouse models. Mol Brain 11:19 (2018). PubMed: 29631635
- Burch A et al. A novel synaptic junction preparation for the identification and characterization of cleft proteins. PLoS One 12:e0174895 (2017). PubMed: 28362857
- Goniotaki D et al. Inhibition of group-I metabotropic glutamate receptors protects against prion toxicity. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006733 (2017). PubMed: 29176838
- Han K et al. SHANK3 overexpression causes manic-like behaviour with unique pharmacogenetic properties. Nature 503:72-7 (2013). PubMed: 24153177
- Shi JG et al. Tissue engineering of ureteral grafts by seeding urothelial differentiated hADSCs onto biodegradable ureteral scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res A 100:2612-22 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22615210
- Kwong J et al. An antagonist of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 induces mitotic catastrophe in ovarian cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther 8:1893-905 (2009). PubMed: 19567818