Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NuMA
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human, Common marmoset
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NuMA antibody
See all NuMA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NuMA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Common marmoset
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residue 900 and 950 of Human NuMA (NP_006176.2).
- Human Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma, Breast Carcinoma, Colon Carcinoma, Linitis Plastica Stomach Cancer, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Ovarian Carcinoma, Pancreatic Islet Cell Tumor, Prostate Carcinoma, Skin Basal Cell Carcinoma, Skin Melanoma, Stomach Adenocarcinoma and Testicular Seminoma.
Concentration is optimized for IHC and not determined
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84680 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionMay be a structural component of the nucleus.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. Dissociates from condensing chromosomes during early prophase, before the complete disintegration of the nuclear lamina. As mitosis progresses it reassociates with telophase chromosomes very early during nuclear reformation, before substantial accumulation of lamins on chromosomal surfaces is evident.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells antibody
- NMP 22 antibody
- Nuclear matrix protein 22 antibody
ab84680 staining NuMA in Marmoset (common) testis tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with Buoin's fixative, permeabilized in Triton X-100 (1/100 in PBS) and blocked with 25% serum for 30 minutes; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer, pH 6.0. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 0.5% BSA) for 17 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated Chicken anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab84680, at 1/100 dilution, staining NuMA in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using a Red-fluorescent goat anti-rabbit IgG highly cross-adsorbed Hilyte PlusTM 555 secondary antibody at a dilution of 1/100.
ab84680, at 1/250 dilution, staining NuMA in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB staining.
ab84680, at 1/250 dilution, staining NuMA in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human seminoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB staining.
ab84680, at 1/250 dilution, staining NuMA in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human ovarian tumor by Immunohistochemistry using DAB staining.
ab84680 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Bendriem RM et al. Tight junction protein occludin regulates progenitor Self-Renewal and survival in developing cortex. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31794381
- Lu R et al. Neurons generated from carcinoma stem cells support cancer progression. Signal Transduct Target Ther 2:16036 (2017). PubMed: 29263908
- Huang CW et al. The Differentiation Stage of Transplanted Stem Cells Modulates Nerve Regeneration. Sci Rep 7:17401 (2017). PubMed: 29234013
- Shangguan W et al. Endothelium originated from colorectal cancer stem cells constitute cancer blood vessels. Cancer Sci 108:1357-1367 (2017). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 28421697
- Petrus-Reurer S et al. Integration of Subretinal Suspension Transplants of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells in a Large-Eyed Model of Geographic Atrophy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 58:1314-1322 (2017). PubMed: 28241319
- Sugawa F et al. Human primordial germ cell commitment in vitro associates with a unique PRDM14 expression profile. EMBO J 34:1009-24 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25750208