Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NuMA
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NuMA antibody
See all NuMA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NuMA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 309 of Human NuMA (AAH04165).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, MOLT4 or Raji cell lines.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 79% PBS, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97585 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 238 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionMay be a structural component of the nucleus.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. Dissociates from condensing chromosomes during early prophase, before the complete disintegration of the nuclear lamina. As mitosis progresses it reassociates with telophase chromosomes very early during nuclear reformation, before substantial accumulation of lamins on chromosomal surfaces is evident.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells antibody
- NMP 22 antibody
- Nuclear matrix protein 22 antibody
ab97585, at 1/200, staining paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence (Panel 1) and merged with DNA probe (Panel 2).
Anti-NuMA antibody (ab97585) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 238 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
ab97585, at 1/100, staining paraffin-embedded Cal27 Xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
ab97585 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Almstedt E et al. Integrative discovery of treatments for high-risk neuroblastoma. Nat Commun 11:71 (2020). PubMed: 31900415
- Michailidis E et al. Expansion, in vivo-ex vivo cycling, and genetic manipulation of primary human hepatocytes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 117:1678-1688 (2020). PubMed: 31915293
- Liang J et al. Induction of Sertoli-like cells from human fibroblasts by NR5A1 and GATA4. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31710289
- Millar MW et al. The Adhesion G-Protein-Coupled Receptor, GPR56/ADGRG1, Inhibits Cell-Extracellular Matrix Signaling to Prevent Metastatic Melanoma Growth. Front Oncol 8:8 (2018). PubMed: 29450192
- Burgess HM et al. Targeting Poxvirus Decapping Enzymes and mRNA Decay to Generate an Effective Oncolytic Virus. Mol Ther Oncolytics 8:71-81 (2018). PubMed: 29888320