Product nameAnti-NuMA antibody [EP3976]
See all NuMA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP3976] to NuMA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human NuMA aa 2000-2100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- K562, HeLa, MCF7, Raji, SW480, CACO2, and MOLT4 cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma, normal breast and colonic adenocarcinoma tissues; HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109262 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 238 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionMay be a structural component of the nucleus.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. Dissociates from condensing chromosomes during early prophase, before the complete disintegration of the nuclear lamina. As mitosis progresses it reassociates with telophase chromosomes very early during nuclear reformation, before substantial accumulation of lamins on chromosomal surfaces is evident.
- Information by UniProt
- Centrophilin stabilizes mitotic spindle in mitotic cells antibody
- NMP 22 antibody
- Nuclear matrix protein 22 antibody
ab109262, at 1/100 dilution, staining NuMA in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
ab109262, at 1/250 dilution, staining NuMA in paraffin-embedded Human colonic adenocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109262, at 1/250 dilution, staining NuMA in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry.
ab109262, at 1/250 dilution, staining NuMA in paraffin-embedded Human breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-NuMA antibody [EP3976] (ab109262) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 5 : SW480 cell lysate
Lane 6 : CACO2 cell lysate
Lane 7 : MOLT4 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 238 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Alfonso-Pérez T et al. MAD1-dependent recruitment of CDK1-CCNB1 to kinetochores promotes spindle checkpoint signaling. J Cell Biol 218:1108-1117 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30674583) »
- Salvador Moreno N et al. The nuclear structural protein NuMA is a negative regulator of 53BP1 in DNA double-strand break repair. Nucleic Acids Res 47:2703-2715 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30812030) »