Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NUP188
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-NUP188 antibody
See all NUP188 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NUP188
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between residues 1699 and 1749 of human NUP188 (NP_056169.1)
- HeLa, 293T and NIH3T3 whole cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.80
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86601 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 196 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 196 kDa).|
|IP||Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.|
RelevanceNUP188 may function as a component of the nuclear pore complex (NPC).
Cellular localizationNucleus; nuclear pore complex
- BC025526 antibody
- FLJ21639 antibody
- hNup188 antibody
All lanes : Anti-NUP188 antibody (ab86601) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 196 kDa
Observed band size: 196 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Detection of NUP188 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab86601 at 1µg/ml staining NUP188 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab86601 at 10µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab86601 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Hazawa M et al. ROCK-dependent phosphorylation of NUP62 regulates p63 nuclear transport and squamous cell carcinoma proliferation. EMBO Rep 19:73-88 (2018). PubMed: 29217659
- Labade AS et al. HOXA repression is mediated by nucleoporin Nup93 assisted by its interactors Nup188 and Nup205. Epigenetics Chromatin 9:54 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27980680
- Ladopoulos V et al. The Histone Methyltransferase KMT2B Is Required for RNA Polymerase II Association and Protection from DNA Methylation at the MagohB CpG Island Promoter. Mol Cell Biol 33:1383-93 (2013). PubMed: 23358417