Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3332C2a] to NUP93
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Store at -20°C or -80°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53750 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.|
RelevancePart of the nucleoporin complex; required for correct nuclear pore assembly.
Cellular localizationNucleus, nuclear pore complex. Note: Localizes at the nuclear basket and at or near the nuclear entry to the gated channel of the pore.
- 2410008G02Rik antibody
- 93 kDa nucleoporin antibody
- CBP-interacting protein 4 antibody
ab53750 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Beckers A et al. The evolutionary conserved FOXJ1 target gene Fam183b is essential for motile cilia in Xenopus but dispensable for ciliary function in mice. Sci Rep 8:14678 (2018). PubMed: 30279523
- Tarazón E et al. Heart failure induces significant changes in nuclear pore complex of human cardiomyocytes. PLoS One 7:e48957 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23152829
- Wittmann M et al. Synaptic activity induces dramatic changes in the geometry of the cell nucleus: interplay between nuclear structure, histone H3 phosphorylation, and nuclear calcium signaling. J Neurosci 29:14687-700 (2009). PubMed: 19940164