Publishing research using ab41917? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41917 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Munnur D et al. NR4A Nuclear Receptors Target Poly-ADP-Ribosylated DNA-PKcs Protein to Promote DNA Repair. Cell Rep 26:2028-2036.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30784586
- Ho ATV et al. Prostaglandin E2 is essential for efficacious skeletal muscle stem-cell function, augmenting regeneration and strength. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:6675-6684 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28607093
- Parra-Damas A et al. CRTC1 mediates preferential transcription at neuronal activity-regulated CRE/TATA promoters. Sci Rep 7:18004 (2017). PubMed: 29269871
- Xie X et al. miR-145-5p/Nurr1/TNF-a Signaling-Induced Microglia Activation Regulates Neuron Injury of Acute Cerebral Ischemic/Reperfusion in Rats. Front Mol Neurosci 10:383 (2017). PubMed: 29209166
- Amoasii L et al. A MED13-dependent skeletal muscle gene program controls systemic glucose homeostasis and hepatic metabolism. Genes Dev 30:434-46 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 26883362
- Navarro D et al. Late Maternal Hypothyroidism Alters the Expression of Camk4 in Neocortical Subplate Neurons: A Comparison with Nurr1 Labeling. Cereb Cortex N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23680840
- Lungu G et al. MicroRNA profiling and the role of microRNA-132 in neurodegeneration using a rat model. Neurosci Lett 553:153-8 (2013). PubMed: 23973300
- Abasi M et al. The synergistic effect of beta-boswellic acid and Nurr1 overexpression on dopaminergic programming of antioxidant glutathione peroxidase-1-expressing murine embryonic stem cells. Neuroscience 222:404-16 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22800564