Publishing research using ab50609? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50609 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Hautbergue GM et al. SRSF1-dependent nuclear export inhibition of C9ORF72 repeat transcripts prevents neurodegeneration and associated motor deficits. Nat Commun 8:16063 (2017). PubMed: 28677678
- Viphakone N et al. Luzp4 defines a new mRNA export pathway in cancer cells. Nucleic Acids Res 43:2353-66 (2015). PubMed: 25662211
- Wickramasinghe VO et al. Selective nuclear export of specific classes of mRNA from mammalian nuclei is promoted by GANP. Nucleic Acids Res 42:5059-71 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24510098
- Massimelli MJ et al. Interplay between polyadenylate-binding protein 1 and Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus ORF57 in accumulation of polyadenylated nuclear RNA, a viral long noncoding RNA. J Virol 87:243-56 (2013). PubMed: 23077296
- Chang CT et al. Chtop is a component of the dynamic TREX mRNA export complex. EMBO J 32:473-86 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23299939
- Umlauf D et al. The human TREX-2 complex is stably associated with the nuclear pore basket. J Cell Sci 126:2656-67 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23591820
- Viphakone N et al. TREX exposes the RNA-binding domain of Nxf1 to enable mRNA export. Nat Commun 3:1006 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22893130
- Read EK & Digard P Individual influenza A virus mRNAs show differential dependence on cellular NXF1/TAP for their nuclear export. J Gen Virol 91:1290-301 (2010). WB, In situ hybridization ; Human . PubMed: 20071484
- Wang W et al. Imaging and characterizing influenza A virus mRNA transport in living cells. Nucleic Acids Res 36:4913-28 (2008). ICC/IF, IP . PubMed: 18653528