Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to OAS1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-OAS1 antibody
See all OAS1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OAS1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig
- Transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86343 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionMay play a role in mediating resistance to virus infection, control of cell growth, differentiation, and apoptosis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-5A synthase family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus. Microsome. Endoplasmic reticulum. Associated with different subcellular fractions such as mitochondrial, nuclear, and rough/smooth microsomal fractions.
- Information by UniProt
- (2 5')oligo(A) synthetase 1 antibody
- (2-5'')oligo(A) synthase 1 antibody
- 2 5 Oligoadenylate Synthetase 1 antibody
Anti-OAS1 antibody (ab86343) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human small intestine tissue labelling OAS1 with ab86343.
ab86343 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Gong M et al. Pattern recognition receptor-mediated innate immune responses in seminal vesicle epithelial cell and their impacts on cellular function. Biol Reprod N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31350848
- Odon V et al. The role of ZAP and OAS3/RNAseL pathways in the attenuation of an RNA virus with elevated frequencies of CpG and UpA dinucleotides. Nucleic Acids Res 47:8061-8083 (2019). PubMed: 31276592
- Wang Y et al. Early Pregnancy Induces Expression of STAT1, OAS1 and CXCL10 in Ovine Spleen. Animals (Basel) 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31671580
- Li H et al. Identification of a Sjögren's syndrome susceptibility locus at OAS1 that influences isoform switching, protein expression, and responsiveness to type I interferons. PLoS Genet 13:e1006820 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28640813
- Yu L et al. Functional Roles of Pattern Recognition Receptors That Recognize Virus Nucleic Acids in Human Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomed Res Int 2016:9872138 (2016). PubMed: 28105439
- Yu L et al. p204-mediated innate antiviral responses in mouse adipose cells and their effects on cell functions. Immunol Cell Biol 93:147-57 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25287442
- Zhu W et al. Pattern recognition receptor-initiated innate antiviral responses in mouse epididymal epithelial cells. J Immunol 194:4825-35 (2015). PubMed: 25840915
- Zhu W et al. p204-initiated innate antiviral response in mouse Leydig cells. Biol Reprod 91:8 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24876405
- Zhu W et al. RIG-I-like receptors mediate innate antiviral response in mouse testis. Mol Endocrinol 27:1455-67 (2013). PubMed: 23820901
- Yu L et al. Pattern recognition receptor-initiated innate antiviral response in mouse adipose cells. Immunol Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 24165978