Publishing research using ab181557? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab181557 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Liu B et al. PD-1/PD-L1 expression in a series of intracranial germinoma and its association with Foxp3+ and CD8+ infiltrating lymphocytes. PLoS One 13:e0194594 (2018). PubMed: 29617441
- Xu W et al. Knockdown of HuR represses osteosarcoma cells migration, invasion and stemness through inhibition of YAP activation and increases susceptibility to chemotherapeutic agents. Biomed Pharmacother 102:587-593 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29597092
- Huang X et al. Functional role of BTB and CNC Homology 1 gene in pancreatic cancer and its association with survival in patients treated with gemcitabine. Theranostics 8:3366-3379 (2018). PubMed: 29930735
- Song H et al. LncRNA THOR increases the stemness of gastric cancer cells via enhancing SOX9 mRNA stability. Biomed Pharmacother 108:338-346 (2018). PubMed: 30227327
- Wang Y et al. ACVR1-knockout promotes osteogenic differentiation by activating the Wnt signaling pathway in mice. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30556170
- Kim HS et al. Functional expression and pharmaceutical efficacy of cardiac-specific ion channels in human embryonic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes. Sci Rep 7:13821 (2017). PubMed: 29062050
- Fang L et al. Jumonji AT-rich interactive domain 1B overexpression is associated with the development and progression of glioma. Int J Mol Med 38:172-82 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27246838
- Eid W & Abdel-Rehim W Vitamin C promotes pluripotency of human induced pluripotent stem cells via the histone demethylase JARID1A. Biol Chem N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27343473
- Feng D et al. Piwil2 is reactivated by HPV oncoproteins and initiates cell reprogramming via epigenetic regulation during cervical cancer tumorigenesis. Oncotarget 7:64575-64588 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27602489
- Grandy RA et al. Genome-Wide Studies Reveal that H3K4me3 Modification in Bivalent Genes Is Dynamically Regulated during the Pluripotent Cell Cycle and Stabilized upon Differentiation. Mol Cell Biol 36:615-27 (2015). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26644406