Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to OLFML2A
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-OLFML2A antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OLFML2A
Specificityab75882 detects endogenous levels of total OLFML2A protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthesized peptide derived from internal of human OLFML2A.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75882 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceOLFML2A contains one olfactomedin-like domain. Its exact function is unknown. There are three named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- FLJ00237 antibody
- Olfactomedin like 2A antibody
- Olfactomedin like protein 2A antibody
All lanes : Anti-OLFML2A antibody (ab75882) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from RAW264.7 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
Observed band size: 73 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab75882, at a dilution of 1/500-1/1000, staining OLFML2A in A549 cells by Immunofluorescence with (+) or without (-) immunising peptide.
ab75882 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Garza-Rodríguez ML et al. Olfactomedin-like 2 A and B (OLFML2A and OLFML2B) profile expression in the retina of spotted gar (Lepisosteus oculatus) and bioinformatics mining. Fish Physiol Biochem 45:1575-1587 (2019). PubMed: 31111317
- Pérez-Ibave DC et al. Olfactomedin-like 2 A and B (OLFML2A and OLFML2B) expression profile in primates (human and baboon). Biol Res 49:44 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27821182