Product nameOptiblot Antioxidant (800X)
See all Western blot buffer reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, SDS-PAGEmore details
General notesOptiblot Antioxidant is recommended for use when running reduced samples to provide the best possible resolution of bands. Optiblot Antioxidant runs ahead of the dye front ensuring that the environment through which the protein is migrating is fully reduced, preventing oxidation of the sample and subsequent loss of resolution.
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers.
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
Storage bufferConstituent: 0.5% Sodium bisulfite
Concentration information loading...
- SDS PAGE Western blot buffer
- WB buffer
- Western Blot
- Optiblot LDS Sample Buffer (4X) (ab119196)
- Optiblot SDS Run Buffer (20X) (ab119197)
- Optiblot DTT Reducer (10X) (ab119199)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119202)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119203)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119204)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119206)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119207)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119208)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-20% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119209)
- Optiblot Blue (ab119211)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|SDS-PAGE||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab119200 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.