Product nameOptiblot LDS Sample Buffer (4X)
See all Western blot buffer reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: SDS-PAGE, WBmore details
General notesOptiblot LDS Sample Buffer should be used to prepare all samples for runing on Optiblot Precast Gels. Specifically formulated for the Optiblot buffer system to provide the best running conditions and results.
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.75
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 20% Lithium dodecyl sulphate
The pH should be between 7.7 and 7.8 @ 25°C.
Concentration information loading...
- SDS PAGE Western blot buffer
- WB buffer
- Western Blot
- Optiblot SDS Run Buffer (20X) (ab119197)
- Optiblot DTT Reducer (10X) (ab119199)
- Optiblot Antioxidant (800X) (ab119200)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119202)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119203)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119204)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119206)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119207)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119208)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-20% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119209)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119196 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|SDS-PAGE||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab119196 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.