Product nameOptiblot SDS Run Buffer (20X)
See all Western blot buffer reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: SDS-PAGEmore details
General notesOptiblot SDS RunBuffer is optimised for use with Optiblot Precast Gels to provide the best running conditions and optimal sample resolution. Supplied in two volumes, 500ml or a in convenient 5 litre cube for high volume users. Based on a Tris-Tricine buffer system this gives improved resolution at lower molecular weights whilst retaining excellent resolution at the high moleculr weights. Separation pattern is similar to that produced by a conventional MOPS buffer system.
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers.
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
Storage bufferpH: 8.30
Constituents: 14% Tricine, 15% Tris, 0.95% Sodium bisulfite, 2% SDS
Note: The pH should be between 8.2 and 8.3 @ 25°C. For Non-reduced samples (especially antibodies), omit the Sodium Bisulfite. For best results use low conductance ingredients to formulate the buffers. Do NOT use acid or base to adjust pH of buffers.
Concentration information loading...
- SDS PAGE Western blot buffer
- WB buffer
- Western Blot
- Optiblot LDS Sample Buffer (4X) (ab119196)
- Optiblot DTT Reducer (10X) (ab119199)
- Optiblot Antioxidant (800X) (ab119200)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119202)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119203)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (10x10cm,12well) (ab119204)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 10% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119206)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 12% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119207)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119208)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-20% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119209)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|SDS-PAGE||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab119197 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.