Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to OTULIN
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-OTULIN antibody
See all OTULIN primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OTULIN
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- Human kidney tissue; RT 4, U 251 MG and Human liver lysates.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151117 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM105 family.
- Information by UniProt
- AIPDS antibody
- Deubiquitinating enzyme otulin antibody
- F105B_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-OTULIN antibody (ab151117) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in plasma membrane and mitochondria. Recommended concentration of ab151117 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue labeling FAM105B with ab151117 at 1/50 dilution.
ab151117 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Douglas T & Saleh M Post-translational Modification of OTULIN Regulates Ubiquitin Dynamics and Cell Death. Cell Rep 29:3652-3663.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31825842
- Lafont E et al. The linear ubiquitin chain assembly complex regulates TRAIL-induced gene activation and cell death. EMBO J 36:1147-1166 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28258062
- Kupka S et al. SPATA2-Mediated Binding of CYLD to HOIP Enables CYLD Recruitment to Signaling Complexes. Cell Rep 16:2271-80 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27545878
- Klein T et al. The paracaspase MALT1 cleaves HOIL1 reducing linear ubiquitination by LUBAC to dampen lymphocyte NF-?B signalling. Nat Commun 6:8777 (2015). WB, IF . PubMed: 26525107