Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to OVGP1/OGP
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-OVGP1/OGP antibody
See all OVGP1/OGP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OVGP1/OGP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human OVGP1/OGP (N terminal).
Database link: NP_002548
This product was previously labelled as OVGP1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionBinds to oocyte zona pellucida in vivo. May play a role in the fertilization process and/or early embryonic development.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 18 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle. Secretory granules.
- Information by UniProt
- CHIT5 antibody
- EGP antibody
- Estrogen dependent oviduct protein antibody
PFA-fixed, Triton X-100 permeabilized HEK-293 (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney) cells stained for OVGP1/OGP (green) using ab74544 at 5 µg/ml in ICC/IF.
Anti-OVGP1/OGP antibody (ab74544) at 1 µg/ml + human placenta tissue lysate
Observed band size: 150 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
PFA-fixed, Triton X-100 permeabilized HEK-293 (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney) cells stained for OVGP1/OGP using ab74544 at 2.5 µg/ml in ICC/IF.
ab74544 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kataoka T et al. Unique expression profiles of mucin proteins in interstitial pneumonia-associated lung adenocarcinomas. Histol Histopathol N/A:18114 (2019). PubMed: 30964151
- Rapala L et al. Influence of elevated temperature on bovine oviduct epithelial cells (BOECs). PLoS One 13:e0198843 (2018). PubMed: 29906278
- Laheri S et al. Oviductal glycoprotein 1 (OVGP1) is expressed by endometrial epithelium that regulates receptivity and trophoblast adhesion. J Assist Reprod Genet 35:1419-1429 (2018). PubMed: 29968069
- Quartuccio SM et al. Conditional inactivation of p53 in mouse ovarian surface epithelium does not alter MIS driven Smad2-dominant negative epithelium-lined inclusion cysts or teratomas. PLoS One 8:e65067 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23741457
- Wright JW et al. Ovarian surface epitheliectomy in the non-human primate: continued cyclic ovarian function and limited epithelial replacement. Hum Reprod 26:1422-30 (2011). PubMed: 21421661