- References (12)
Publishing research using ab138910? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab138910 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Ducommun S et al. Chemical genetic screen identifies Gapex-5/GAPVD1 and STBD1 as novel AMPK substrates. Cell Signal 57:45-57 (2019). PubMed: 30772465
- Hara M et al. Identification of PNG kinase substrates uncovers interactions with the translational repressor TRAL in the oocyte-to-embryo transition. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29480805
- Shen Y et al. Phosphorylation of CDC25C by AMP-activated protein kinase mediates a metabolic checkpoint during cell-cycle G2/M-phase transition. J Biol Chem 293:5185-5199 (2018). PubMed: 29467227
- Eisenach C et al. ABA-Induced Stomatal Closure Involves ALMT4, a Phosphorylation-Dependent Vacuolar Anion Channel of Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 29:2552-2569 (2017). PubMed: 28874508
- Odajima J et al. Proteomic Landscape of Tissue-Specific Cyclin E Functions in Vivo. PLoS Genet 12:e1006429 (2016). PubMed: 27828963
- Leissing F et al. Substrate thiophosphorylation by Arabidopsis mitogen-activated protein kinases. BMC Plant Biol 16:48 (2016). PubMed: 26912131
- Kumar V et al. Generation and characterization of ATP analog-specific protein kinase Cd. J Biol Chem 290:1936-51 (2015). PubMed: 25505183
- Adler JJ et al. Serum deprivation inhibits the transcriptional co-activator YAP and cell growth via phosphorylation of the 130-kDa isoform of Angiomotin by the LATS1/2 protein kinases. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:17368-73 (2013). PubMed: 24101513
- Carlson SM & White FM Labeling and identification of direct kinase substrates. Sci Signal 5:pl3 (2012). PubMed: 22669844
- Wu DF et al. PKCe phosphorylation of the sodium channel NaV1.8 increases channel function and produces mechanical hyperalgesia in mice. J Clin Invest 122:1306-15 (2012). PubMed: 22426212
- Lo HC & Hollingsworth NM Using the semi-synthetic epitope system to identify direct substrates of the meiosis-specific budding yeast kinase, Mek1. Methods Mol Biol 745:135-49 (2011). PubMed: 21660693
- Chuluunbaatar U et al. Constitutive mTORC1 activation by a herpesvirus Akt surrogate stimulates mRNA translation and viral replication. Genes Dev 24:2627-39 (2010). PubMed: 21123650