Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p105 CAF1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IP
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-p105 CAF1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to p105 CAF1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 610-709 of Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) p105 CAF1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituents: 50% Glycerol, Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/4000. Predicted molecular weight: 105 kDa.|
RelevanceCAF1 is a chromatin assembly factor. It was idnetified as a protein that participates in the assembly of chromatin from newly synthesised DNA in SV40 DNA replication in vitro. It is also thought to play a role in chromatin assembly in the repair of DNA damage. Drosophila CAF1 consists of 4 subunits, p180, p105, p55 and p75 (in constrast to mammalian and yeast CAF1 where there are 3 subunits).
- Caf1 10 antibody
- Caf1 105 antibody
- Caf1-10 antibody
ab53610 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhang H et al. LncRNA HCG11 promotes proliferation and migration in gastric cancer via targeting miR-1276/CTNNB1 and activating Wnt signaling pathway. Cancer Cell Int 19:350 (2019). PubMed: 31889902
- Fromental-Ramain C et al. The Drosophila DAXX-Like Protein (DLP) Cooperates with ASF1 for H3.3 Deposition and Heterochromatin Formation. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28320872