Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p114RhoGEF
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-p114RhoGEF antibody
See all p114RhoGEF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to p114RhoGEF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 612-802 of Human ARHGEF18 (NP_056133)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96520 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 131 ; Isoform 2, 114 kDa.|
- Information by UniProt
- 114 kDa Rho specific guanine nucleotide exchange factor antibody
- 114 kDa Rho-specific guanine nucleotide exchange factor antibody
- ARHGEF 18 antibody
ab96520 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Haas AJ et al. Interplay between Extracellular Matrix Stiffness and JAM-A Regulates Mechanical Load on ZO-1 and Tight Junction Assembly. Cell Rep 32:107924 (2020). PubMed: 32697990
- Acharya BR et al. A Mechanosensitive RhoA Pathway that Protects Epithelia against Acute Tensile Stress. Dev Cell 47:439-452.e6 (2018). PubMed: 30318244
- Hu J et al. MARVELD1 Inhibits Nonsense-Mediated RNA Decay by Repressing Serine Phosphorylation of UPF1. PLoS One 8:e68291 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23826386