Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DCS-114] to p15 INK4b
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC, IHC, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-p15 INK4b antibody [DCS-114]
See all p15 INK4b primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [DCS-114] to p15 INK4b
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC, IHC, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human p15 INK4b.
- Ls174T cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab44891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Native verified. Use Protein G. Co-precipitation of cdk4/cdk6.
FunctionInteracts strongly with CDK4 and CDK6. Potent inhibitor. Potential effector of TGF-beta induced cell cycle arrest.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDKN2 cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor family.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- CDK inhibitory protein antibody
- CDK4B Inhibitor antibody
- Cdkn2b antibody
ab44891 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gray-Bablin J et al. Lovastatin induction of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors in human breast cells occurs in a cell cycle-independent fashion. Cancer Res 57:604-9 (1997). PubMed: 9044834
- Naumann M et al. Frequent codeletion of p16/MTS1 and p15/MTS2 and genetic alterations in p16/MTS1 in pancreatic tumors. Gastroenterology 110:1215-24 (1996). PubMed: 8613012
- Saxena A et al. Abnormalities of p16, p15 and CDK4 genes in recurrent malignant astrocytomas. Oncogene 13:661-4 (1996). PubMed: 8760309
- Takeuchi S et al. Analysis of a family of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors: p15/MTS2/INK4B, p16/MTS1/INK4A, and p18 genes in acute lymphoblastic leukemia of childhood. Blood 86:755-60 (1995). PubMed: 7606004