Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p16 ARC
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-p16 ARC antibody
See all p16 ARC primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to p16 ARC
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Pig
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-151 of Human p16 ARC (UniProt: O15511)
- THP1 and HL60 cells lysates; Colon cancer tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151303 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionFunctions as component of the Arp2/3 complex which is involved in regulation of actin polymerization and together with an activating nucleation-promoting factor (NPF) mediates the formation of branched actin networks.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARPC5 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection.
- Information by UniProt
- Actin related protein 2/3 complex subunit 5 (16 kD) antibody
- Actin related protein 2/3 complex subunit 5 antibody
- Actin related protein 2/3 complex, subunit 5 16kDa antibody
All lanes : Anti-p16 ARC antibody (ab151303) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : THP1 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HL60 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
15% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colon cancer labeling p16 ARC with ab151303 antibody at 1/500 dilution.
ab151303 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gao S et al. miR-9 depletion suppresses the proliferation of osteosarcoma cells by targeting p16. Int J Oncol 54:1921-1932 (2019). PubMed: 31081054
- Li YJ et al. Long noncoding RNA ZNF667-AS1 reduces tumor invasion and metastasis in cervical cancer by counteracting microRNA-93-3p-dependent PEG3 downregulation. Mol Oncol 13:2375-2392 (2019). PubMed: 31420931
- Bai J et al. Silencing DNA methyltransferase 1 leads to the activation of the esophageal suppressor gene p16in vitroandin vivo. Oncol Lett 14:3077-3081 (2017). PubMed: 28927055
- Aristizabal Prada ET et al. The MTH1 inhibitor TH588 demonstrates anti-tumoral effects alone and in combination with everolimus, 5-FU and gamma-irradiation in neuroendocrine tumor cells. PLoS One 12:e0178375 (2017). PubMed: 28542590