Publishing research using ab206927? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab206927 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Chen Y et al. O-GlcNAcylated c-Jun antagonizes ferroptosis via inhibiting GSH synthesis in liver cancer. Cell Signal 63:109384 (2019). PubMed: 31394193
- Singha PK et al. TGF-ß induced TMEPAI/PMEPA1 inhibits canonical Smad signaling through R-Smad sequestration and promotes non-canonical PI3K/Akt signaling by reducing PTEN in triple negative breast cancer. Genes Cancer 5:320-36 (2014). PubMed: 25352949
- Abu N et al. Flavokawain A induces apoptosis in MCF-7 and MDA-MB231 and inhibits the metastatic process in vitro. PLoS One 9:e105244 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25286005
- van der Ent W et al. Modeling of human uveal melanoma in zebrafish xenograft embryos. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55:6612-22 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25249605
- Zhang W et al. ELL inhibits E2F1 transcriptional activity by enhancing E2F1 deacetylation via recruitment of histone deacetylase 1. Mol Cell Biol 34:765-75 (2014). PubMed: 24344198
- Klinz FJ et al. Nuclear expression of p27(Kip1) is associated with in vivo differentiation of adult human odontoblasts. J Endod 39:995-1000 (2013). IHC-FrFl ; Human . PubMed: 23880266
- Sundlisaeter E et al. The alarmin IL-33 is a notch target in quiescent endothelial cells. Am J Pathol 181:1099-111 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22809957
- Zhu Y et al. Involvement of decreased hypoxia-inducible factor 1 activity and resultant G(1)-S cell cycle transition in radioresistance of perinecrotic tumor cells. Oncogene : (2012). WB, Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22710721
- Huang Y et al. Phospho-?Np63a is a key regulator of the cisplatin-induced microRNAome in cancer cells. Cell Death Differ 18:1220-30 (2011). Human . PubMed: 21274007
- Behnsawy HM et al. Expression of cell cycle-associated proteins in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: correlation with intravesical recurrence following transurethral resection. Urol Oncol 29:495-501 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19914103
- Hartmann W et al. Activation of phosphatidylinositol-3'-kinase/AKT signaling is essential in hepatoblastoma survival. Clin Cancer Res 15:4538-45 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19584164