Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to P2X2
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10266 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionIon channel gated by extracellular ATP involved in a variety of cellular responses, such as excitatory postsynaptic responses in sensory neurons, neuromuscular junctions (NMJ) formation, hearing, perception of taste and peristalsis. In the inner ear, regulates sound transduction and auditory neurotransmission, outer hair cell electromotility, inner ear gap junctions, and K(+) recycling. Mediates synaptic transmission between neurons and from neurons to smooth muscle.
Involvement in diseaseDeafness, autosomal dominant, 41
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to the apical membranes of hair cells in the organ of Corti.
- Information by UniProt
FormThere are 7 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- ATP receptor antibody
- MGC129601 antibody
- P2RX 2 antibody
ab10266 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Solís-Chagoyán H et al. Purinergic Signaling Pathway in Human Olfactory Neuronal Precursor Cells. Stem Cells Int 2019:2728786 (2019). PubMed: 31065271
- Wu KC et al. I-Tiao-Gung extract through its active component daidzin improves cyclophosphamide-induced bladder dysfunction in rat model. Neurourol Urodyn 37:2560-2570 (2018). PubMed: 30252154
- Kútna V et al. Enigmatic cerebrospinal fluid-contacting neurons arise even after the termination of neurogenesis in the rat spinal cord during embryonic development and retain their immature-like characteristics until adulthood. Acta Histochem N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 24063862
- Wu T et al. Functional expression of P2X4 receptor in capillary endothelial cells of the cochlear spiral ligament and its role in regulating the capillary diameter. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 301:H69-78 (2011). PubMed: 21460192
- Neuhaus J et al. Individual receptor profiling as a novel tool to support diagnosis of bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis (BPS/IC). World J Urol : (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21969132