Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to P2X3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-P2X3 antibody
See all P2X3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to P2X3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Non human primates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10269 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 47.6 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP receptor antibody
- MGC129956 antibody
- P2rx3 antibody
Image A: ab10248, at a dilution of 1/1000, staining P2X3 (green) in rat dorsal root ganglia sections by Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections). Other structures visualized with anti-ASIC3 (red). Image B: Structures in rat dorsal root ganglia sections visualized with anti-ASIC3 (red) and anti-TRPV1 (green). Double-labeled cells are yellow or orange.
ICC/IF image of ab10269 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab10269, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab10269 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Ding S et al. P2X3 receptor involvement in endometriosis pain via ERK signaling pathway. PLoS One 12:e0184647 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28898282
- Weng ZJ et al. Effect of electroacupuncture on P2X3 receptor regulation in the peripheral and central nervous systems of rats with visceral pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. Purinergic Signal 11:321-9 (2015). PubMed: 25809868
- Usoskin D et al. Unbiased classification of sensory neuron types by large-scale single-cell RNA sequencing. Nat Neurosci 18:145-53 (2015). PubMed: 25420068
- D'Mello R et al. Perturbing PSD-95 interactions with NR2B-subtype receptors attenuates spinal nociceptive plasticity and neuropathic pain. Mol Ther 19:1780-92 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21427709
- Marchand F et al. Specific involvement of atypical PKC?/PKM? in spinal persistent nociceptive processing following peripheral inflammation in rat. Mol Pain 7:86 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22054645
- Masterson CG & Durham PL DHE repression of ATP-mediated sensitization of trigeminal ganglion neurons. Headache 50:1424-39 (2010). PubMed: 20561068