Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to P2X3
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-P2X3 antibody
See all P2X3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to P2X3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10269 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/100 - 1/300.
1/100 - 1/300.
FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP receptor antibody
- MGC129956 antibody
- P2rx3 antibody
Image A: ab10248, at a dilution of 1/1000, staining P2X3 (green) in rat dorsal root ganglia sections by Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections). Other structures visualized with anti-ASIC3 (red).
Image B: Structures in rat dorsal root ganglia sections visualized with anti-ASIC3 (red) and anti-TRPV1 (green). Double-labeled cells are yellow or orange.
ab10269 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Cui Y et al. Resveratrol alleviates diabetic mechanical allodynia in rats by downregulating P2X3R. Mol Med Rep 22:957-963 (2020). PubMed: 32468070
- Ding S et al. P2X3 receptor involvement in endometriosis pain via ERK signaling pathway. PLoS One 12:e0184647 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28898282
- Weng ZJ et al. Effect of electroacupuncture on P2X3 receptor regulation in the peripheral and central nervous systems of rats with visceral pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. Purinergic Signal 11:321-9 (2015). PubMed: 25809868
- Usoskin D et al. Unbiased classification of sensory neuron types by large-scale single-cell RNA sequencing. Nat Neurosci 18:145-53 (2015). PubMed: 25420068
- D'Mello R et al. Perturbing PSD-95 interactions with NR2B-subtype receptors attenuates spinal nociceptive plasticity and neuropathic pain. Mol Ther 19:1780-92 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21427709
- Marchand F et al. Specific involvement of atypical PKC?/PKM? in spinal persistent nociceptive processing following peripheral inflammation in rat. Mol Pain 7:86 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22054645
- Neuhaus J et al. New aspects in the differential diagnosis and therapy of bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis. Adv Urol 2011:639479 (2011). PubMed: 22028706
- Masterson CG & Durham PL DHE repression of ATP-mediated sensitization of trigeminal ganglion neurons. Headache 50:1424-39 (2010). PubMed: 20561068