Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to P2X3
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-P2X3 antibody
See all P2X3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to P2X3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10269 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/100 - 1/300.
1/100 - 1/300.
FunctionReceptor for ATP that acts as a ligand-gated ion channel.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP receptor antibody
- MGC129956 antibody
- P2rx3 antibody
Image A: ab10248, at a dilution of 1/1000, staining P2X3 (green) in rat dorsal root ganglia sections by Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections). Other structures visualized with anti-ASIC3 (red).
Image B: Structures in rat dorsal root ganglia sections visualized with anti-ASIC3 (red) and anti-TRPV1 (green). Double-labeled cells are yellow or orange.
ab10269 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Sun Q et al. Parathyroid hormone attenuates osteoarthritis pain by remodeling subchondral bone in mice. Elife 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33646122
- Cui Y et al. Resveratrol alleviates diabetic mechanical allodynia in rats by downregulating P2X3R. Mol Med Rep 22:957-963 (2020). PubMed: 32468070
- Zhang F et al. P2X3 Receptor in Primary Afferent Neurons Mediates the Relief of Visceral Hypersensitivity by Electroacupuncture in an Irritable Bowel Syndrome Rat Model. Gastroenterol Res Pract 2020:8186106 (2020). PubMed: 33014041
- Mailhot B et al. Neuronal interleukin-1 receptors mediate pain in chronic inflammatory diseases. J Exp Med 217:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32573694
- Ding S et al. P2X3 receptor involvement in endometriosis pain via ERK signaling pathway. PLoS One 12:e0184647 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28898282