Publishing research using ab48871? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab48871 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Xu XY et al. Role of the P2X7 receptor in inflammation-mediated changes in the osteogenesis of periodontal ligament stem cells. Cell Death Dis 10:20 (2019). PubMed: 30622236
- Cui BW et al. Thymoquinone Attenuates Acetaminophen Overdose-Induced Acute Liver Injury and Inflammation Via Regulation of JNK and AMPK Signaling Pathway. Am J Chin Med 47:577-594 (2019). PubMed: 30974967
- Zhu Y et al. Blocking P2X7 receptor ameliorates oxidized LDL-mediated podocyte apoptosis. Mol Biol Rep N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31004300
- Yang R et al. Tet1 and Tet2 maintain mesenchymal stem cell homeostasis via demethylation of the P2rX7 promoter. Nat Commun 9:2143 (2018). PubMed: 29858571
- Shang Y et al. Leucodin attenuates inflammatory response in macrophages and lipid accumulation in steatotic hepatocytes via P2x7 receptor pathway: A potential role in alcoholic liver disease. Biomed Pharmacother 107:374-381 (2018). PubMed: 30099341
- Arima Y et al. Brain micro-inflammation at specific vessels dysregulates organ-homeostasis via the activation of a new neural circuit. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28809157
- Hu H et al. Blocking of the P2X7 receptor inhibits the activation of the MMP-13 and NF-?B pathways in the cartilage tissue of rats with osteoarthritis. Int J Mol Med 38:1922-1932 (2016). PubMed: 27748894