Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p40
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-p40 antibody
See all p40 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to p40
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 164-372 of Human p40, Uniprot Q7Z6M1.
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, Molt-4 and Raji cells; A549 cells; A549 xenograft.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Or Tris-EDTA buffer pH8.0|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionRab9 effector required for endosome to trans-Golgi network (TGN) transport.
Sequence similaritiesContains 5 Kelch repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser residues most probably by PIP5K3.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane. Interaction with PIP5K3 and subsequent phosphorylation recruits it to the endosomal membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 40 kDa Rab9 effector protein antibody
- 8430412M01Rik antibody
- 9530020d24rik antibody
Anti-p40 antibody (ab137691) at 1/1000 dilution + whole cell lysate prepared from HepG2 cells at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A549, using ab137691 at 1/200 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded A549 xenograft, using ab137691 at 1/100 dilution.
ab137691 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhao Y et al. Isolation of circulating tumor cells in patients undergoing surgery for esophageal cancer and a specific confirmation method. Oncol Lett 17:3817-3825 (2019). PubMed: 30881502
- Assani K et al. Human Cystic Fibrosis Macrophages Have Defective Calcium-Dependent Protein Kinase C Activation of the NADPH Oxidase, an Effect Augmented by Burkholderia cenocepacia. J Immunol 198:1985-1994 (2017). PubMed: 28093527
- Kucera A et al. Spatiotemporal Resolution of Rab9 and CI-MPR Dynamics in the Endocytic Pathway. Traffic 17:211-29 (2016). PubMed: 26663757