Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p53 DINP1/TP53INP1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-p53 DINP1/TP53INP1 antibody
See all p53 DINP1/TP53INP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to p53 DINP1/TP53INP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Human lung tissue lysate. Also human spleen, mouse liver and kidney tissue lysates.
This product was previously labelled as p53 DINP1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Can be blocked with Human p53 DINP1/TP53INP1 peptide (ab9776). Human lung tissue lysate can be used as a positive control and a band at 27 kDa can be detected. A lower band at 18 kDa was detected in human spleen, and mouse liver and kidney tissue lysates.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionIn response to double-strand DNA breaks, promotes p53/TP53 phosphorylation on 'Ser-46' and subsequent apoptosis.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Cellular localizationNucleus > PML body.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434M1317 antibody
- FLJ22139 antibody
- p53 damage inducible nuclear protein 1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections) of human liver tissue labelingp53 DINP1/TP53INP1 with Anti-p53 DINP1/TP53INP1 antibody (ab9775) at 5μg/ml.
Western blot analysis of p53DINP1 expression in human lung tissue lysate with anti-p53DINP1 (ab9775) at 2Western blot analysis of p53DINP1 expression in human lung tissue lysate with anti-p53DINP1 (ab9775) at 2 µg/ml in the absence (lane 1) or presence (lane 2) of blocking peptide (ab9776).
µg/ml in the absence (lane 1) or presence (lane 2) of blocking peptide (ab9776).
Immunohistochemical staining (paraffin embedded) of mouse liver using anti-p53 DINP1/TP53INP1 at 2 µg/ml.
ab9775 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Fang Y et al. Exosomal miRNA-106b from cancer-associated fibroblast promotes gemcitabine resistance in pancreatic cancer. Exp Cell Res 383:111543 (2019). PubMed: 31374207
- Gao F & Wang W MicroRNA-96 promotes the proliferation of colorectal cancer cells and targets tumor protein p53 inducible nuclear protein 1, forkhead box protein O1 (FOXO1) and FOXO3a. Mol Med Rep 11:1200-6 (2015). PubMed: 25369914
- Zhang J et al. microRNA-155 acts as an oncogene by targeting the tumor protein 53-induced nuclear protein 1 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 7:602-10 (2014). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24551280
- Wang Y et al. Overexpression of SIRT1 promotes high glucose-attenuated corneal epithelial wound healing via p53 regulation of the IGFBP3/IGF-1R/AKT pathway. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:3806-14 (2013). PubMed: 23661372
- Polioudakis D et al. A Myc-microRNA network promotes exit from quiescence by suppressing the interferon response and cell-cycle arrest genes. Nucleic Acids Res 41:2239-54 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23303785
- Zhou Y et al. Survival of pancreatic beta cells is partly controlled by a TCF7L2-p53-p53INP1-dependent pathway. Hum Mol Genet : (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21965303
- Jiang F et al. MiR-125b promotes proliferation and migration of type II endometrial carcinoma cells through targeting TP53INP1 tumor suppressor in vitro and in vivo. BMC Cancer 11:425 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21970405