Product nameAnti-P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK antibody
See all P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK
ab131526 detects endogenous levels of total P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK aa 387-391 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- Methanol-fixed HeLa cells, 293 cell lysate
Previously labelled as P70 S6 Kinase beta.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131526 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70, 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionPhosphorylates specifically ribosomal protein S6.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 70 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 2 antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- KS6B2_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK antibody (ab131526) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 59 kDa
Observed band size: 70,85 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa cells labelled with ab131526 at 1/100 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- He J & Zhu J Collapsin Response Mediator Protein-2 Ameliorates Sevoflurane-Mediated Neurocyte Injury by Targeting PI3K-mTOR-S6K Pathway. Med Sci Monit 24:4982-4991 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30018280) »
- Li X et al. Atorvastatin regulates pericardial patch healing via the microRNA140-ADAM10-ephrinB2 pathway. Am J Transl Res 10:4054-4064 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30662650) »