Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2132] to P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK (phospho S371)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK (phospho S371) antibody [EPR2132]
See all P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2132] to P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK (phospho S371)
SpecificityThis antibody only detects p70 S6 Kinase phosphorylated at serine 371.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK.
- 293T cell lysate treated with Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
Previously labelled as P70 S6 Kinase beta.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109393 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
FunctionPhosphorylates specifically ribosomal protein S6.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 70 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 2 antibody
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- KS6B2_HUMAN antibody
ab109393 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Wei W et al. miR-600 inhibits lung cancer via downregulating the expression of METTL3. Cancer Manag Res 11:1177-1187 (2019). PubMed: 30774445
- Zhang YL et al. High Expression B3GAT3 Is Related with Poor Prognosis of Liver Cancer. Open Med (Wars) 14:251-258 (2019). PubMed: 30847403
- Ye Y et al. UNBS5162 and amonafide inhibits tumor progression in human melanoma by the AKT/mTOR pathway. Cancer Manag Res 11:2339-2348 (2019). PubMed: 30962721
- Liu Y et al. The overexpression of Rab9 promotes tumor progression regulated by XBP1 in breast cancer. Onco Targets Ther 12:1815-1824 (2019). PubMed: 30881034
- Wang WY et al. Stimulative role of ST6GALNAC1 in proliferation, migration and invasion of ovarian cancer stem cells via the Akt signaling pathway. Cancer Cell Int 19:86 (2019). PubMed: 30996686