Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to p75 NGF Receptor
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody
See all p75 NGF Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to p75 NGF Receptor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Mouse p75 NGF Receptor aa 43-161 (extracellular).
- Flow Cyt: NG6 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 0.81% Sodium chloride, 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.04% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8875 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionLow affinity receptor which can bind to NGF, BDNF, NT-3, and NT-4. Can mediate cell survival as well as cell death of neural cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
DomainDeath domain is responsible for interaction with RANBP9.
The extracellular domain is responsible for interaction with NTRK1.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
O-linked glycans consist of Gal(1-3)GalNAc core elongated by 1 or 2 NeuNAc.
Phosphorylated on serine residues.
- Information by UniProt
- CD271 antibody
- CD271 antigen antibody
- Gp80 LNGFR antibody
NG108-15 cells, a fusion of mouse neuroblastoma and rat glioma cells, were used for a FACS analysis. Cells were incubated for one hour with Ab8875 at a 1:100 dilution, and subsequently with an anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to FITC. A 96% shift was seen relative to control cells treated with secondary antibody only. (note; yellow = control, red = result).
ab8875 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Tata A et al. Myoepithelial Cells of Submucosal Glands Can Function as Reserve Stem Cells to Regenerate Airways after Injury. Cell Stem Cell 22:668-683.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29656943
- Zhang H et al. Lkb1 inactivation drives lung cancer lineage switching governed by Polycomb Repressive Complex 2. Nat Commun 8:14922 (2017). PubMed: 28387316
- Chang YT et al. DNA methyltransferase inhibition restores erythropoietin production in fibrotic murine kidneys. J Clin Invest 126:721-31 (2016). PubMed: 26731474
- Motohashi T et al. Gene array analysis of neural crest cells identifies transcription factors necessary for direct conversion of embryonic fibroblasts into neural crest cells. Biol Open 5:311-22 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26873953
- Snitow ME et al. Ezh2 represses the basal cell lineage during lung endoderm development. Development 142:108-17 (2015). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 25516972