Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [NGFR5] to p75 NGF Receptor - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Cat, Human, Ferret, Monkey, Baboon
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5] - BSA and Azide free
See all p75 NGF Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [NGFR5] to p75 NGF Receptor - BSA and Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Cat, Human, Ferret, Monkey, Baboon
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human p75 NGF Receptor. Immunogen from p75 NGF Receptor from A875 melanoma cells.
Database link: P08138
EpitopeEpitope spans aa 1-160 of the extracellular domain of NGFR/NTR.
- Neuronal axons, Schwann cells, and perineural cells of peripheral nerves, or tumors of nerve sheath differentiation e.g. Schwannoma, Neurofibroma. Soma and axons of sensory neurons, and ganglionic satellite cells. Melanomas.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from bioreactor concentrate.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5], prediluted (PE) (ab157333)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5], prediluted (APC) (ab176522)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234270)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab234446)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5] (ab3125)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab212682 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
for 30 minutes at room temperature.
FunctionLow affinity receptor which can bind to NGF, BDNF, NT-3, and NT-4. Can mediate cell survival as well as cell death of neural cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
DomainDeath domain is responsible for interaction with RANBP9.
The extracellular domain is responsible for interaction with NTRK1.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
O-linked glycans consist of Gal(1-3)GalNAc core elongated by 1 or 2 NeuNAc.
Phosphorylated on serine residues.
- Information by UniProt
- CD271 antibody
- CD271 antigen antibody
- Gp80 LNGFR antibody
ab212682 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.