Publishing research using ab47272? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab47272 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Weber AM et al. Phenotypic consequences of somatic mutations in the ataxia-telangiectasia mutated gene in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 7:60807-60822 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27602502
- Byrd PJ et al. A Hypomorphic PALB2 Allele Gives Rise to an Unusual Form of FA-N Associated with Lymphoid Tumour Development. PLoS Genet 12:e1005945 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26990772
- Hollingworth R et al. Activation of DNA Damage Response Pathways during Lytic Replication of KSHV. Viruses 7:2908-27 (2015). IF . PubMed: 26057167
- Lee JH et al. Direct Activation of ATM by Resveratrol under Oxidizing Conditions. PLoS One 9:e97969 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24933654
- Byrd PJ et al. Severe reaction to radiotherapy for breast cancer as the presenting feature of ataxia telangiectasia. Br J Cancer 106:262-8 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22146522
- Horton JK et al. Requirement for NBS1 in the S phase checkpoint response to DNA methylation combined with PARP inhibition. DNA Repair (Amst) 10:225-34 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21130714
- Reiman A et al. Lymphoid tumours and breast cancer in ataxia telangiectasia; substantial protective effect of residual ATM kinase activity against childhood tumours. Br J Cancer 105:586-91 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21792198
- Weston VJ et al. The PARP inhibitor olaparib induces significant killing of ATM-deficient lymphoid tumor cells in vitro and in vivo. Blood 116:4578-87 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20739657