Publishing research using ab23996? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23996 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hung PJ et al. MRI Is a DNA Damage Response Adaptor during Classical Non-homologous End Joining. Mol Cell 71:332-342.e8 (2018). PubMed: 30017584
- Bártová E et al. Depletion of A-type lamins and Lap2a reduces 53BP1 accumulation at UV-induced DNA lesions and Lap2a protein is responsible for compactness of irradiated chromatin. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29923310
- Higo T et al. DNA single-strand break-induced DNA damage response causes heart failure. Nat Commun 8:15104 (2017). IF . PubMed: 28436431
- Morinaga T et al. An image cytometric technique is a concise method to detect adenoviruses and host cell proteins and to monitor the infection and cellular responses induced. Virol J 14:219 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29126418
- Franek M et al. Nucleolar Reorganization Upon Site-Specific Double-Strand Break Induction. J Histochem Cytochem 64:669-686 (2016). PubMed: 27680669
- Byrd PJ et al. A Hypomorphic PALB2 Allele Gives Rise to an Unusual Form of FA-N Associated with Lymphoid Tumour Development. PLoS Genet 12:e1005945 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26990772
- Hollingworth R et al. Activation of DNA Damage Response Pathways during Lytic Replication of KSHV. Viruses 7:2908-27 (2015). IF . PubMed: 26057167
- Tobias F et al. Spatiotemporal dynamics of early DNA damage response proteins on complex DNA lesions. PLoS One 8:e57953 (2013). ICC . PubMed: 23469115
- Fan S et al. DIM (3,3'-diindolylmethane) confers protection against ionizing radiation by a unique mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:18650-5 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24127581
- Jamil S et al. MCL-1 localizes to sites of DNA damage and regulates DNA damage response. Cell Cycle 9:2843-55 (2010). PubMed: 20647761