Publishing research using ab75855? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab75855 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Malerba A et al. PABPN1 gene therapy for oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy. Nat Commun 8:14848 (2017). WB, IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 28361972
- Botti V et al. Cellular differentiation state modulates the mRNA export activity of SR proteins. J Cell Biol 216:1993-2009 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28592444
- Miles WO et al. Alternative Polyadenylation in Triple-Negative Breast Tumors Allows NRAS and c-JUN to Bypass PUMILIO Posttranscriptional Regulation. Cancer Res 76:7231-7241 (2016). PubMed: 27758885
- Klein P et al. Nuclear poly(A)-binding protein aggregates misplace a pre-mRNA outside of SC35 speckle causing its abnormal splicing. Nucleic Acids Res 44:10929-10945 (2016). PubMed: 27507886
- Richard P et al. PABPN1 (GCN)11 as a Dominant Allele in Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy -Consequences in Clinical Diagnosis and Genetic Counselling. J Neuromuscul Dis 2:175-180 (2015). PubMed: 27858728
- Muniz L et al. Poly(A) Polymerase and the Nuclear Poly(A) Binding Protein, PABPN1, Coordinate the Splicing and Degradation of a Subset of Human Pre-mRNAs. Mol Cell Biol 35:2218-30 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25896913
- Bergeron D et al. Regulated Intron Retention and Nuclear Pre-mRNA Decay Contribute to PABPN1 Autoregulation. Mol Cell Biol 35:2503-17 (2015). PubMed: 25963658
- Davidson L et al. 3' end formation of pre-mRNA and phosphorylation of Ser2 on the RNA polymerase II CTD are reciprocally coupled in human cells. Genes Dev 28:342-56 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24478330
- Hett A & West S Inhibition of U4 snRNA in Human Cells Causes the Stable Retention of Polyadenylated Pre-mRNA in the Nucleus. PLoS One 9:e96174 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24796696
- Bresson SM & Conrad NK The human nuclear poly(a)-binding protein promotes RNA hyperadenylation and decay. PLoS Genet 9:e1003893 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24146636
- Su YL et al. Tristetraprolin inhibits poly(A)-tail synthesis in nuclear mRNA that contains AU-rich elements by interacting with poly(A)-binding protein nuclear 1. PLoS One 7:e41313 (2012). ICC/IF, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 22844456
- Dai L et al. Poly(A) binding protein C1 is essential for efficient L1 retrotransposition and affects L1 RNP formation. Mol Cell Biol 32:4323-36 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22907758
- Bhattacharjee RB & Bag J Depletion of nuclear poly(A) binding protein PABPN1 produces a compensatory response by cytoplasmic PABP4 and PABP5 in cultured human cells. PLoS One 7:e53036 (2012). WB, IP . PubMed: 23300856
- Gnocchi VF et al. Uncoordinated transcription and compromised muscle function in the lmna-null mouse model of Emery- Emery-Dreyfuss muscular dystrophy. PLoS One 6:e16651 (2011). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 21364987