Publishing research using ab50247? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50247 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Mohamed BM et al. Induction of protein citrullination and auto-antibodies production in murine exposed to nickel nanomaterials. Sci Rep 8:679 (2018). PubMed: 29330439
- Wizeman JW & Mohan R Expression of peptidylarginine deiminase 4 in an alkali injury model of retinal gliosis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 487:134-139 (2017). PubMed: 28400047
- Zhou Y et al. Spontaneous Secretion of the Citrullination Enzyme PAD2 and Cell Surface Exposure of PAD4 by Neutrophils. Front Immunol 8:1200 (2017). PubMed: 28993780
- Rabadi M et al. Peptidyl arginine deiminase-4-deficient mice are protected against kidney and liver injury after renal ischemia and reperfusion. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 311:F437-49 (2016). PubMed: 27335376
- Chang HH et al. A molecular signature of preclinical rheumatoid arthritis triggered by dysregulated PTPN22. JCI Insight 1:e90045 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27777982
- Ghari F et al. Citrullination-acetylation interplay guides E2F-1 activity during the inflammatory response. Sci Adv 2:e1501257 (2016). PubMed: 26989780
- Chang HH et al. The W620 Polymorphism in PTPN22 Disrupts Its Interaction With Peptidylarginine Deiminase Type 4 and Enhances Citrullination and NETosis. Arthritis Rheumatol 67:2323-34 (2015). PubMed: 26019128
- Sylvestersen KB et al. Proteomic analysis of arginine methylation sites in human cells reveals dynamic regulation during transcriptional arrest. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:2072-88 (2014). PubMed: 24563534
- Obianyo O et al. Activity-based protein profiling of protein arginine methyltransferase 1. ACS Chem Biol 6:1127-35 (2011). Human . PubMed: 21838253