Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAF-R
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PAF-R antibody
See all PAF-R primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PAF-R
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Pig, Rhesus monkey
Previously labelled as PAF Receptor.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.05% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104162 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with PAF-R peptide (ab107706).|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionReceptor for platelet activating factor, a chemotactic phospholipid mediator that possesses potent inflammatory, smooth-muscle contractile and hypotensive activity. Seems to mediate its action via a G protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
Tissue specificityExpressed in the placenta, lung, left and right heart ventricles, heart atrium, leukocytes and differentiated HL-60 granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000004041 antibody
- OTTMUSP00000010350 antibody
- PAF R antibody
ab104162 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liang H et al. LncRNA PFL contributes to cardiac fibrosis by acting as a competing endogenous RNA of let-7d. Theranostics 8:1180-1194 (2018). PubMed: 29464008
- Patel PS & Kearney JF CD36 and Platelet-Activating Factor Receptor Promote House Dust Mite Allergy Development. J Immunol 199:1184-1195 (2017). PubMed: 28667161
- Yu Y et al. The expression of platelet-activating factor receptor modulates the cisplatin sensitivity of ovarian cancer cells: a novel target for combination therapy. Br J Cancer N/A:N/A (2014). WB . PubMed: 24921917
- Yuan D et al. Enhanced permeability responses to inflammation in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat venules: Rho-mediated alterations of actin cytoskeleton and VE-cadherin. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 307:H44-53 (2014). PubMed: 24778164